Art ‘n’ Mart – YourCommunity Market
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Goods for Sale
- All stall displays, stands and goods for sale must be safe, inoffensive and portable
- Art ‘n’ Mart has the right to ask Exhibitors to remove any of their exhibits and to make alterations to their display if they are deemed unsuitable, create a hazard or for any other legitimate reason
- Failure by the Exhibitors to take remedial action on this last point may result in the promoters of the Market, namely Art ‘n’ Mart, asking the Exhibitor to leave and to refuse admission without refund of fee.
- All artwork and personal belongings are the responsibility of the Exhibitor
- The cost of a table at the market is normally £25. This includes power where available. At this time there is wi-fi is available in the hall.
- Community FUNDRAISING Market - Arts, Crafts and Food.
- 6ft Table £25. Limited Numbers of 9ft Table £35 12ft Table £45
- XMAS EVENTS - Prices will vary from that shown above. Please enquire re multiple table costs.
- Fundraising Market will open to the Public from 11 am until 4pm.
- Café on site raising funds for the Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity.
All stallholders are advised to ensure that they are aware of the current Trading Standards and Environmental Health and any other legislative requirements applicable to their particular goods .
Details of stallholders may be passed to Trading Standards if requested as required by legislation.
Use of Victoria Hall
- No sellotape, drawing pins, or fixings of any description are permitted on the paintwork or walls of the Victoria Hall . Blu-tack ONLY is permitted on the wooden panels. Exhibitors may however make use of existing hooks, shelves, etc. for their work.
- No display is allowed above or on the wooden panels, except light cardboard mounts
- Electrical installations may only be used with prior agreement and subject to availability of adequate supply points.
- We require that all electrical equipment be PAT certified for use.
- No naked flames are permitted in the Victoria Hall building
- No food or drink, other than water is permitted in the main hall.
- WI-FI is available details from the organisers on the day. This should be used for your payment process and social media only.
- Bookings are only accepted after an Expression of Interest Form has been received and approved by Art n Mart the market promoters.
- Not all applications will be successful, as we need to have a good mix and quality of traders. Art ‘n’ Mart reserves the right to refuse applications without having to justify its decision
- Accordingly not All bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- If your application is successful you will be sent an invoice. The invoice number will be required to be entered on your booking form.
- Bookings will only become
effective when Art ‘n’ Mart receives your
booking form and payment as invoiced within SEVEN days of invoice issue.
- Payment will be via Pay Pal or Bank Transfer. You do not need a Pay Pal account to use this procedure
- Pay Pal Pay Ref No WILL BE REQUIRED to be entered on the booking form or Invoice Number if Bank Transfer
- Allocation of spaces at the venue is at the sole discretion of the Community Market organisers, namely Art ‘n’ Mart.
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email
- Should the Market become over-subscribed, applications will be placed on a waiting list and Exhibitors informed no less than one week in advance of the market if a cancellation has been received.
- Receipts for payment will be issued via our Invoice system, BrightBooks.
- Art n Mart do not retain any personal financial data. This is managed by Pay Pal.
- Your email information may be used for marketing purposes by Art n Mart to advertise future events.
- It is accepted that any photos supplied by you to Art n Mart can be used as part of advertising the market, even though you are not attending on a particular date.
- Tables are provided (measuring72” X 27”) and two chairs for each table
- Exhibitors may begin setting up from 9.45am and should have their stalls completed for public opening at 11am
- ALL TABLES should be covered with a TABLECLOTH and it should be fitted, so that the front of the table is hidden and stored goods under the table are not open to view.
- Packing up of stalls is not permitted before 3.45pm
- Sharing of stalls is only allowed subject to all Exhibitors being approved to exhibit through the normal Expression of Interest procedure
- If for reasons out with our control, the market has to be cancelled, Art ‘n’ Mart will retain an administration fee of £5.
- SPECIAL OFFERS - Where a Special Offer has been purchased e.g. Four events for Price of Three or Advance Booking discount where the booking includes a discounted price,this will include a free event. If an event is cancelled during the year, this will be considered the FREE EVENT and no refund is available.
- If more than one event is cancelled in the year then a Pro Rata refund will be made.
- If your stall is no longer available, a full refund will be made to you
- Exhibitor Cancellation Policy - :
- Exhibitor Cancellations must be received in writing / email
- No refund is possible if the cancellation is made less than two weeks before the market date. Notification of more than two weeks will receive a 50% refund
- Space cannot be re-let without prior approval from Art ‘n’ Mart,the event organisers
- Public liability insurance to cover running of the market, is provided via the Victoria Hall, Dunblane, but all Exhibitors should have their own public liability insurance to cover loss or damage to their own goods and possessions.
- Art ‘n’ Mart cannot be held responsible for injury or accident caused by a Exhibitor's product or exhibit, loss of profits, for damage or theft of Exhibitors’ stock or interruption of power or services.
- Art ‘n’ Mart reserve the right to view your certificate at any time.
Loading and Unloading
- On street parking facilities are available at the Victoria Hall, Dunblane . Those stopping outside the building to load and unload their vehicles should ensure that their vehicles are removed from the parking facilities at the venue, prior to the market commencing and parked away from the venue. Parking is available some thirty yards away on the dual carriageway or opposite the hall in the Car Park beside Tesco's. Free on a Sunday.
- We wish to ensure that customers have parking facilities available during the event.The availability of parking is one of the attractions to encourage customers to the venue.
For any queries regarding these Terms and Conditions, contact
Art ‘n’ Mart, the event organisers Email : email@example.com:
All decisions made by the organisers. Art ‘n’ Mart are final.
1) Interested In Attending
Fill out this Expression of Interest Form , enclosing one promotional photograph which best represent your work. Once we have received your form we will review your application and let you know whether we have stalls available.
Don't take it personally if we initially turn you down - it may simply be that we already have other stalls selling your type of goods and to maintain a good variety for visitors we have to say 'no' occasionally. This doesn't necessarily mean there won't be space for you in following months and we will contact you in due course..
2) Fill out the booking form and pay
If your submission has been accepted we will email to complete the online booking form. Please read the terms and conditions for taking part in the Community Market , together with details of how to make payment.
When we have received both your form and cleared payment we'll confirm your place(s), issuing you with a receipt.
For more information on booking and how the Community Market operates read the FAQs section.
These terms and conditions can be amended at any time by Art N Mart.